Its been a while....

achase

Large Fish
Feb 1, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Hey Everyone,

So its been a few months since I really visited or contributed to MFT and I can't tell you how much I missed it (love this place)!!
Anyways, those months of neglect lead me to completing my Bachelors of Arts (majoring in psychology and minoring in history) and being accepted into the Bachelors of Education program (yay!!).

So I thought I would post a few pictures of my tanks and fish. Everyone is doing great! I even have a small community of shrimp that are developing in my puffer tank (they survived this time!).
Also my mystery baby fish has grown into a very colorful little fish. I think he is a cross of guppy and something else (ideas)?

I haven't gotten any new fish recently, but I really want a bristlenose for my 16 gallon (I upgraded my filtration). What do you think? Doable or not enough room in the 16 gallon for a bristlenose??

Pictures (terrible quality - I took them with my phone)
36 Gallon:

Mystery baby fish...

16 Gallon:

achase

Large Fish
Feb 1, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Thank you Laura!! I agree that the "mystery fish" looks like a endler (I just googled it). Lol!
That's a bummer about the BN in a 16 gallon, but I trust your opinion. It's just that my otos are pathetic algae cleaners!
My BN in my 36 gallon is a super cleaner, so I was hoping to "share" that with my 16 gallon.

P.S.
Love your new profile picture....so cute!!
I think my dog is more interested in my fish than my cat is. :p

lauraf

Superstar Fish
Jan 1, 2010
Vancouver, British Columbia
Thank you Laura!! I agree that the "mystery fish" looks like a endler (I just googled it). Lol!
That's a bummer about the BN in a 16 gallon, but I trust your opinion. It's just that my otos are pathetic algae cleaners!
My BN in my 36 gallon is a super cleaner, so I was hoping to "share" that with my 16 gallon.

P.S.
Love your new profile picture....so cute!!
I think my dog is more interested in my fish than my cat is. :p
We have a new kitten and she is totally enthralled with fish TV right now...

What kind of algae do you have going on in the 16g?