I'm New, and Love Clown Knifes

Jan 31, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
Hey i'm new to this site, Just wanted to say hello. I've read some of your threads and find them interesting. I especially like those pictures of the huge fish caught posted by magnauese. Just wanted you to know that I'm really into my Clown Knife,my slyder(red ear) turtle, and my Jaguar Cichlid. Thanks.

Jan 31, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
I have a 125 with the clown knife, and needle nose gar. I have a 55g with a Jaguar, Choclate, and Jack Dempsy Cichlid. I have another 55 with a balla shark, sunburst severum, yellow gourami, and the turtle. Also have a 10g with a pacman frog in it too.

Jan 31, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
yeah thye frog can easily reach 8 inches in diamter. Hey if anyone has any pictures of extremly large clown/royal knifes i would appreciate seeing them. Everyone always tells me they have seen Clown Knifes 3ft long, but i have never seen a picture of one that big. The biggest one i have seen was about 18 in long. Thanks

Jan 31, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
Nah, Mines pretty small right now, i feed him maybe one pinky mouse a week, sometimes i through a goldfish in there from my clown knife. Pinky mice are only 1 dollar each so it really doesn't cost that much, its the clown knife that kills me on feeding cost. He goes through about 150-200 goldfish a week.