I'll miss you, Jericho...

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Sadly, 20 gallons just wasn't big enough for him and his mate, Jerrica, who got the better of him overnight.

R.I.P. little buddy :(

Jericho is survived by his mate, Jerrica, and their hundreds of offspring...

BV

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Thanks everyone.
Yup...it was a sad sight to behold---Jericho's claws, legs, and shell bits scattered around the site of his passing...with Jerrica in the background, devouring his carcass. :(

I spoke with my wife tonight (away on conference), and she felt sad too that Jericho died. She even told me to keep his old 3 gallon Eclipse tank to raise one of his sons in.

So that's what I'll do! I think I'll name him 'Jerry'...sound good? ;)

BV

fish_chic

Large Fish
Oct 30, 2006
florida
Big Vine said:
Thanks everyone.
Yup...it was a sad sight to behold---Jericho's claws, legs, and shell bits scattered around the site of his passing...with Jerrica in the background, devouring his carcass. :(

I spoke with my wife tonight (away on conference), and she felt sad too that Jericho died. She even told me to keep his old 3 gallon Eclipse tank to raise one of his sons in.

So that's what I'll do! I think I'll name him 'Jerry'...sound good? ;)

BV
i am so sorry BV. i loved reading the posts about him. i think Jerry would be a great name to carry out the memory of his father!

papyrus

Medium Fish
Mar 12, 2007
Jericho was one heck of a cray.He was blue as the sky on a bright sunny day,With his claws slightly opened and his eyes bright and beady.He died at the hands of a mate that was greedy.*GOLDFISH* RIP-awesome cray...Too bad,Pal.-D:(

Sep 21, 2004
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
Sorry to hear about Jericho. I really enjoyed reading your posts about him. But I am really glad to hear that your wife agreed to let you keep one of the small tanks to raise one of your "Grandcrays" I am sure that he will grow to be just as handsome as his father.

Ladymaiden