He likes me, he really likes me!

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
hehehe my little puffer never stops amazing me:D last week Tuesday i went into the hospital for a "fun stay" that lasted until Sunday afternoon. when i got home i noticed my little puffer was curled up into a ball and not moving at the bottom of his tank, with his tail folded under him. it almost looked like he got bitten in half at first, so of course my heart dropped into my ass as i started freaking out, when i asked my mom about it(thinking i was about to bury one of my favorite fish) she said he had been like that since i went into the hospital and didnt eat the whole time. i went back into my room and sat infront of the tank looking at him, then i get the newbish incling to tap on the glass a little to try and get through to him. just as i tap he snaps out of it and notices that im there. he SPRINGS to life and beggins to swim like hes happier then a pig in crap! he then proceeded to pig out on shrimp that i dropped in there for him(6 days, he was pretty hungry. my parents do feed my fish, but my mom said he wouldnt take an food they put in.

i love my little puffer:D:D:D

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
yeah, i think he likes me the best out of all the fish i have, with the clown loaches and angels coming in a close second:D i wish my JD and my Convict wouldnt be so skiddish though, its weird to see a huge fish run for his life when i take the corner hehe.

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
hehehe thanks:D as far as i know gs puffers are brackish, but when i put salt in his tank, he turns black and lays at the bottom. the guy that sold him to me told me this as well, so i left him in fresh and hes great. he might need brackish water when he matures though, thats one of the things i read.

im happy i got him:D

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
i think he was eternally grateful to me for the rescue:D he was in a 20 gal tank with about 10 others, then he gets to my house and gets his very own tank hehe:D

he finally gettin a little bigger! i can notice a little diffrence in his size, he's not that much longer, but hes alot...uh...wider:D