Greetings from the inland northwest ...

Hi, folks!

Hope you will welcome me from the inland northwest, USA. It's nice to find yet another aquarium discussion forum. I have a coldwater community tank, and my favorite fish are dojos. Mine are utterly spoiled! You can tell by the fact that I'm supposed to be introducing myself here, yet THEY get most of the mentioning. Have three of them, active, happy, energetic and growing!

Think I'll browse the forum for awhile and see what's on folks' minds.

Glad to be here!

--luckydojosmom

Three dojos, pics of which I shall post as soon as I retrieve them off my CD; 6 yellow glo-fish, 2 red glo-fish, 8 white cloud minnows, 6 zebra danios, 5 rosy barbs, 2 hi-fin banded sharks (I know, they need rehoming to a much bigger tank, which will happen soon), 1 trapdoor snail and 3 red cherry shrimp.

I think the pic I posted shows 4 red glo-fish. Two of them died after that was taken.

I shall also be rehoming the rosy barbs into the 65-gallon as soon as I can get it set up and cycled. Three small-to-medium sized goldfish (now living in separate accommodations in our shop) will also go into the 65, as well as six new dojos.

I'll post more pics later.

-- luckydojosmom