Good online sources for RCS?

I'm looking for RCS, or maybe tiger shrimp for my 2.5g Hex, and looking online it seems like shipping is going to kill me. Big time. $20 shipping? LOL NO.
So instead, I'll be asking if any of you guys have bout shrimp online without OMG LOL EXPENSIVE shipping? I found some cheaper at fish-etc.com, anybody have experience with them? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, or made you lol, its one in the morning and my brain doesn't really function that well late at night.

TabMorte

Superstar Fish
Jan 17, 2008
planetinverts.com... I think. They're one of our sponsors.

Unfortunitely because they're live you're going to be paying about $20.00 shipping no matter where you get them from. Other wise you give up your live guarentee and that's not worth it.

Another option is checking out local shops and seeing if they'll order them in for you. Then you can take your pick from a larger order.

That said I've been keeping shrimp in a 2.5G hex with a guppy... you'll eventually want to move them I promise you cause they're adorable and you'll want them to breed. So be prepared for a 5 or another 10 in the future :p

As for keeping them alive I've only had ghost shrimp. About 3/4 of them didn't survive the first week. The rest have been going strong for about a month since then and are happy and a active.

Last edited: