Discus guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

homebunnyj

Superstar Fish
Jul 13, 2005
Western NC
There are probably better places to try to sell this thing. You should tell us if you are an affiliate signed up to receive commission if we buy this. I admire you for trying to made a few dollars, but it would have been nice to be told up front IMHO.

BlackGhost

Large Fish
May 14, 2006
Palatine,IL
Yes I do get part of the profit but I really need the money and i'm trying to put in the places that have to do with the subject. I am not allowed to share the guide but you may go buy it if you wish. And yes you may find this online but it will take a lot longer and this guide has everyhing.

Pure

Elite Fish
Nov 1, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
By your postings on this board I would feel pretty secure in the fact that you have never kept discus nor really know anyone on a personal level that does. Sorry mate but this doesn't give much confidence in a guide you're pushing.

Instead of coming on here constantly trying to sell stuff, why not just sit back and enjoy the hobby. Or at the very least become interested in a particular type of fish such as discus and actually keep them. Make a name for yourself first, then what you are selling will become more creditable.

I do appreciate your enthusiasm, it's refreshing.....really it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.