Besides fish...

I do not think I have ever got attached to anything we keep as food.
The wife however is easily put off, especially if I comment on the meat being Bugs the rabbit Or charley the chicken etc. I actually did that to her, she asked what we were having for dinner, so I went to the rabbit enclosure, took one out and prepared it fresh, she would not eat any of it, strange as she eat the next one that I killed and she prepared. 8)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Well actually I don't get that attached to things. Especially turkeys! They are ornery little suckers somtimes. I have had them attack me! Oh well. I will probably release the ones that I don't eat behind the house in the woods were there are very scarce turkey populations. I found these about a half mile away in the other woods. ;D That way I can get some turkeys behind the house to hunt and eat for another thanksgiving! Hehe. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Pork is pretty good. Horse meat would be nastier don't you agree Babe ??? I wouldn't ever put a peice in my mouth!

I don't need the paint to be a red neck! I'm already there. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
It's illegal to eat horse meat here in the US. I don't think it's wrong to eat it if you do that's fine. I am just so partial to horses as they are a big part of my life. I love them and I just couldn't consume it. If you do that's fine though. I imagine it wouldn't have much fat. Horses are very muscular, lean, & agile. They're great. ;D