Been through hell and back, Figured I'd say whuddup and what's happenin'.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
Just thought I'd drop by and say whats good to any of the old members who are still on here. I figure some crazy stuff has probably happened in everyones lives so not everyone is still here. Matt, katie, kelly, dave, anyone else that were here while I was in the hobby, hope all you guys are doing well and are in good healthy, and same to all the new members I have never met. Happy new year. If anyone wants to catch up, feel free to post in this thread, pm, whatevah works for you! To give an Idea of how long its been I am now 21. I was in the 10th grade (16) when I frequented this site.

FishDad

Superstar Fish
Mar 4, 2012
Cleveland
Pleasure to meat you. I have been keeping fish and a memeber here for about a year and the advice and guidance has been invaluable. Welcome back to a great forum!

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
RAM! wow I randomly come back to this site and it seems like lots of old timers are around! I have Helena, fuzz, and jenness (now josh) on facebook. oh and obviously matt too, considering we've been together for quite some time LOL. all thanks to this little fish website! weird!

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
I've been good and bad, highs and lows but that's life, had a load of fun through it all though and learned a lot about myself and other people who are and aren't in my life anymore. Bodybuilding kinda replaced the fish hobby ha... Yes matt I did decide to return to earth. I have plenty of stories to tell hahaha. Some memory lapses here and there so I kind of forget about this place but I've also been busy, well being a grown up and all. I miss the chat looking back on it ): Matt, katie, kelly, hit me up on facebook or anyone else who wants to. Real name is Alex Hutton, in scottsdale AZ. If I don't know anyone that well that ads me, well, just add me if we use to talk a lot in the past.