Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
stock:
royal gramma
5 turbo snails
1 bumble bee snail
mushrooms, polyps, a rock flower, gergunium...or something like that, and afew other things

Mr. Stick. my sister loves this thing...dont know why.

and you cant see him very well...but here is Megaera, pernounced meh-uhg-era. named after one of the three Erinyes.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
i dont know if i want anymore bumble bee snails meaning i have no sand...and ram man, do you mean the tall ones?
i hope to be upgrading with a 32w soon...but the lights havnt come in yet. ordering possibly the nano coral pack from drs foster and smith.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
ok...i got some corals
removed my hydrometer fish
moved the rock a bit
and ya...i plan on sand soon, but i might be upgrading so we'll see.

65w light on it, got a skimmer and powerhead.

things will be moved around a bit still, but i was called into work early so didnt have time to place things.
btw where should the leather go? i put one near the top in the back and the other is on the ground in the front

i really love this picture...the rock flower didnt turn out as well, but everything else did.

i think thats it for now. was randomly talking to a guy at the lfs and he has a 40g that was setup as a sump. he said hell give me the tank for 20$. then id have to come up with lights and what not though.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
its been a bit.
the tank was moved downstairs from the heat, i need to get some sand though and replace my crushed coral.
i am having some issues with the pH right now and cant get it up without my alk. going up too. its at around 7.5 right now. was fine a couple weeks ago, but its slowly going down.
the skimmer i was using. Nano Reef Aquarium Water Quality: Fission Nano Skimmer Protein Skimmers and actually i am very unimpressed with it, and will be taking it off.

btw, anybody have any ideas how to get rid of some of this algae? i only have the lights on for 8 hours a day and i know i need to get a syringe for the aptasia, but havnt found one yet. my dad has some what i think is peppermint shrimp, that he got with his tank. if i put one in my tank think it would take care of things?

here are some pictures

he has hardly grown but he eats good, i feed him every other day. hes so tiny.

thinking about either getting another perc or getting a clown goby once my tank gets back to normal.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
got a little 3/4" or so yellow watchman goby today for 5$...originally he was 12$
i can haggle for prices pretty well ;)

will get pics soon, planning on doing another remodel of the tank so ill take pics then.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
LOL! no i asked if i got corals if he would lower it
then i said i wouldnt pay 10 for him
then he said ok 8
then i said i get my 10% off and hes like...ill give him to you for 5

:)
i have a way with words

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
YAY! more pics for some new stuff! actually really proud of these pics too. thanks to BV and some boredness i figured out how to take decent pics. SO THANKS BV!
im so happy with these :)

my fav pic of my hitchhiker starfish. hes sooo adorable!