yoyo loach and cory's.

blue eyes

Small Fish
Feb 9, 2010
Right well i've recently upgraded to a 240 litre tank so my 60litre tank is more or less empty apart from 4 cory's(2 bronze and 2 peppered). I was wondering what you thought about having a pakistani(yoyo) loach in with them or your experience of keeping them 2geva if u ever have as i've done alot of research in2 them and have bn told they should be good 2geva as the loach is a good community fish thing is, i came agross a comment left by some1 on another website which states her pakistani loach ate 3 of her bronze cory's could this b a 1 off? I love my cory's but have bn wanting a pakistani loach for ages and hardly ever find them where i am this is my chance 2 have 1. If they dont get along i can always move the cory's.

What do u think? shall i chance it? will they be ok 2geva?

lauraf

Superstar Fish
Jan 1, 2010
Vancouver, British Columbia
I have a headache now trying to decipher your textese ;)

But 2 nsr ur qstn, y@, ts ok

Sorry ;)

I have four medium sized yoyo loaches in a 39g tank with three dwarf cories and the yoyos are totally peaceful towards everyone in the tank, including the cats. Maybe if the yoyos get to their full growth they might end up more aggressive towards smaller squirrelly fish?

blue eyes

Small Fish
Feb 9, 2010
Thanks for your reply. Thats great to hear that yours are fine together, i've decided that i am going to go get the pakistani loach today i absoulutely adore them, If they do get aggresive when older then i can always move the cory's *thumbsups

Thanks again for replying it's much appreciated.