Your Favorite Tankbusters

commissar

Small Fish
Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
my fave is the redtailed catfish
i had one from a baby and she grew to 4 foot
sadly due to an accident in the tank she died about 6 years ago
she was very freindly she used to swim to my hand and lay on it to get her belly stroked

Apr 4, 2003
PA
Visit site
1st i like keeping odd-ball fish. my 3 odd-balls that i love are the peacock eel, i have 2 in my 20 gallon very cool, affrican butterfly fish just got 1 2 days ago so4 very intresting and makes every 1 go "look at that fish" and the amazon leaf fish, never had 1 but when i get an extra tank open i will pick up 2 or 3

Doomhed

Large Fish
Feb 11, 2003
Rhode Island
Visit site
Well, by favorite True "tank buster" was a Talapia Buttokoferi. he spent hours trying to actually break the tank with a rock in the corner. it sounded like gunfire. I sold him for $80 in store credit, since they are now illegal to ship more than 5 a year into the country. my "Budda" was pretty kool.

Brobro

Large Fish
Apr 7, 2003
The Milk Carton
thats too small for a rtbs. take him out, i know you love him, but its for his own good. :(

you know why they r called "tank busters"

my favorite tank buster is the classic arowanna. amazing fish.

Fatboy

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Badplankton, I think your mouse did what mine does all the time. It double clicked for some reason instead of once. :)
As for tank busters, my fav would be:

1. Arrowana ( I am also crossing my fingers in hopes to get 1 oneday.
2. Snakehead ( If the aquarium world were to have a serial killer, I think the snakehead would be a prime candidate. + I think they can grow quite large. )
3. Irredescent shark ( they probably shouldn"t be kept in aquariums but sure do bust tanks! )