WTB small silver arowana

Nov 5, 2002
Auburn, CA
Too bad you are in PA and not in California . . . specifically Sacramento CA. There is an LFS (Capitol Aquarium) that has them regularly. Right now they have about 10 small arowana . . . some with the yolk sac still attached. Unfortunately they are a bit fragile at this young age and the store will not guarantee them. I have seen them have these off an on over the last 2 months . . . some have matured but shortly after they lose the sac they get purchased.

Good luck in PA

DocBob

Small Fish
Jan 28, 2003
Southeast PA
Visit site
Fishy, up until last year, I used to live about an hour from you... just outside Tahoe. I was offered a good job, and moved to the east coast in April. There are definitely more LFS's out your way. But I'll keep looking...

Oct 22, 2002
my friend just got one that is about 2" for 9$ at my lfs.
I live about an hour from Phili (NW of it)
probably to far for you to drive....but if your interested the shop is called Adam's Pet Safari in Chester, NJ you may want to call them.
Geoff

DocBob

Small Fish
Jan 28, 2003
Southeast PA
Visit site
Thanks Geoff, I am still looking for one. I'm heading out of town for a few days, but I'll check with them when I get back.
If anyone else knows of any in the area (maybe a little bigger... say 6 to 10 inches or so) it would be appreciated.