Whos' the king of your tank?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
[glow=Green,strength,width]I really don't have a "king" in my tank. Probably cause I have all really peaceful fish. ;) If I had to choose it would be my male flagfish. :)[/glow]

D

discusaquarium

my discus are, they are in there with a bunch of tetras so its kind of implied of them.  ;D

discus "king of the aquarium"

joe

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
let see.

55 gallon- Big male Blue gourmi.
55 gallon 1/2 planted- Banded loach and The Biggest male Ruby barb.
30 g fully planted- The biggest SAE
30 g -Giant Danio(lol) or the YOYO loach
10 g -hmmm   male guppy(lol)

My kings are pretty wimpy..except for the banded loach. He is on my Irr sharks sometimes like those fish do in the saltwater to sharks.

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
In my 20 gal my severum, my other 20gal my discus,10 gal my golden gourami pair, other 10 is my angel and in another tank there are some gold gourami fry their is this  one big one in their i guess he is the king

::)

My male platy, Oscar, is the king of my 55 gallon. He's named after the seasame street character not the fish. He's yellow, green, and black. He attacks my 3 younger platies. I can understand him not wanting the younger male to take his 2 big women but the other 2 younger platies are females. Maybe he doesn't like them because they are the children of his arch rival Tang (got sent back to the pet store for terrorizing/shredding several platies and attacking other fish too).

My female pearl gourami, Dot, is the queen of my tank. She's not aggressive but nobody messes with her because she's so big. But if someone does try to bug her she just has to give them a look that says "don't even think about it" and they are gone in a flash. She used to keep her boyfriend, Zorro, in line until he was killed in a heater mishap.