What goals do you have...

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
for your tank(s) in the coming year??

I would like to get my lighting right, find some kind of attractive cover that incorporates my hanging flourscents and get my plants to flourish more.

How about you?

Jan

arcab4

The Big Fish
The Big Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sunny Southern California
one goal. buy some fish for my 29gallon. i'm just waiting for the glossostigma to finish growing. it's growing..but slowly. i'm also busy at work so i guess it's okay that i dont' really have any fish in there yet...but there will be soon. hopefully. =P

johnc

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
i have many goals, one is to establish a yellow lab species tank that will hopefully warrant a few pairs...another is to acquire some decent fancy guppies and breed them...otherwise, i would like to get enough money to buy some peacocks for my cichlid community and get my rams to spawn

TwistNiN

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
To set up my first african cichlid tank.  I am going for 30 gallon +, hopefully more like 55 +, but have to find the money first!  Would appriciate any suggestions since this is my first time at it!

Cillana

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Louisiana
www.cillana.corydorasworld.com
55 gallon: Get a ton of plants for my 55 gallon. I'm going to order them online. There are more to choose from and they are cheaper than buying from my lfs. Finish making a wooden canopy for the tank that will have four 40watt florescents. Right now I'm just using the two 15watt ones that came with the tank. Finish moving fish from my 20 and 10 gallons into the tank. Get some more platies, pearl gouramis, khuli loaches, and otos.

10 gallon: After I move all the fish out, I have a friend that wants to buy it from me (lid, gravel, etc. included).

20 gallon: After I move all the fish out, I'm going to get a stand for it. It's on my dresser now. I'm going to totally start it over with new substrate and live plants. I'm also going to paint the back the same blue as I did on my 55. It looks really good. I plan to make a similar canopy as on the 55, but with three or four 20watt bulbs. I want to get some rams for this tank, as well as some panda cories and harlequin rasboras. I'm not sure what else I'm going to put in it.

I want/hope to be done with all this by the end of the summer.