whaaa??? i'm confused  is this right

D

discusaquarium

Re: whaaa??? i'm confused  is this right

;D i like it too, i still sit there and look through and see what i can find.

D

discusaquarium

yyyeah pretty much, but hey ryan look how many posts YOUhave. lol j/k i dont know what that says about you bud.  :p hahahaha j/k

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
does anybody know what other kinds of plants you can put in a discus tank? i just got back from my lfs i in my hand i had 3 crypts and one mother of swords swordplantthat went in my 20 high it looks so empty still so that is why i'm asking around to see if anybody knows any others ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

I am to an extent. ;D But not like you I see. ;D just kiddin'. I have been on here a lot longer than you too though so you must consider that. Also it says that I live on a farm with no cable and nothing bettere to do on school nights. ;D You'll see a lot less of me in about a week when school lets out. ;D

D

discusaquarium

lol yeah i cant wait till we get out. i get out in 12 days. so i'll be bouncing all over the country this summer. too bad my girl couldnt come to fl. with me. that would have been tight. haha no cable? i have cable internet and cable in my room. guess you could say im spoiled.  ;D 8) hey, but i still  have to work to keep my discus. i've bought all but 3 of them.  :p

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

Where in Florida are you going ??? We are going to stay in our condo down there sometime. ;D yes I have a condo on the beach. ;D

Before we moved we had cable but then we moved to far out in the country to get it. Are you going a bunch of places this summer? I'm not just Florida. We get out in 5 days! Yes! I can't wait. I too have to work to get all of my fish and the tanks and everything else I want. I even bought a new piano this spring for $3000. It's bought with a loan though. I almost have it paid off. ;D I have to work all summer long to keep up with my expenses for myself. ;D But it's worth it getting some money. Where do you work? Or should I say what do you do? ;D

D

discusaquarium

there's another good site where you can enter your tank parameters and it will give you a list of plants that are compatible. www.aquaplant.org i also keep discus. i would start with some easier plants if you are new to either discus or plants.

D

discusaquarium

check out the other discus string i think i already answered that one ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

Which one ??? I don't have time to look through those just answer it here for the sake of time. I remember asking but I don't think you ever answered. Please answer these.

1. Where in Florida are you going?
2. Where do you work and what do you do?;D

D

discusaquarium

im going to cocoa beach to visit my family and friends down there.

i work at aquarium center on weekends - and there i do whatever they want me to. usually i'm near the discus - just watchin. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

I'm not exactly sure where cocoa beach is sorry. ;D

I should have known where you worked. Your lucky all of my lfs's are privately owned and don't need any extra help at all. That sucks. Oh well I still have a job. ;D

D

discusaquarium

aquarium center is also privately owned, but i am pretty good friends with the owner so he can hook me up.  ;D they have a nice selection of healthy plants and fish. its really a great store.
www.aquariumcenter.com

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

Yeah my lfs's are really good too. It's just that they are so small they don't need any help beyond the owner and one hepler. In one store it's her and her husband and that's it. Maybe someday I'll have my own fish store. ;D