wedding

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
Well today was the day for my friend roger to get married. got a fresh haircut this morning and cut off 13 inches of hair and donated it to lock of love yet again lol. or sorry yesturday morning as it is now 5am and finally getting home lol. but things went good, he didn't pass out at the alter like most of us expected lol. the reception went well but the fun for me and the best man started after the reception. my friend and the best man happens to be dating a dancer from a gentlemans club and she talked us into going there and watching her perform. she really had to twist our arms for that one lol ;) I had to cover the cover charge since i was the only one with cash but she paid me back after an hour. but the odd thing is i left with more money then i spent. after she paid me back she told me to go up and put money on the stage to get other guys spending money. so i started throwing down 20's and other guys would see me in a tux spending "big" money and they started throwing down more money. before I knew it i had tossed down over 200 bucks and a guy next to me kept matching me. I ran out of money and he ended up winning that round. she got off the stage and gave my money back and then some. quite honestly i started feeling liek i was pimping my friends girlfriend lol. but it all worked out in the end. we all walked out of there at least 100 bucks richer then we went in. well except for her. she came out much richer lol. OOOOHHHHHH and about half hour after we got there a guy left and told us we could have the rest of his beer. we counted it. he left us 25 millers. so the 3 of us of age got to have free beer, watch girls dance for 7 hours and came out with more money then we had when we went in. all in all it was a great night. but now it is time for me to crash since in about half an hour i will have been up for 24 hours and i need to return the tux in about 6 hours. thank god i got a day to recoop before going back to work :p oh and btw if you ever go to a club like that in a tux, you get ALOT of attention from the firls lol. just had to throw that in there.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
I was really wondering what you remembered, but as long at it is a good memory Go For It and Remember the way you think it happened = and I hope you aren't short any money! Sounds like you threw a lot of it around and had a great time and hopefully no regrets!

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
I seriiously came home with more then i spent. i do remember throwing down like 200 bucks competeing with a guy next to me lol. and i know that money came back to me. but i remember pretty much everything that happened. and the numbers i got from some of the dancers have thier stage names and i don't remember who they were lol. i remember the names and remember faces but not whos face goes with what name. think i may txt or call one of them later and see when they work next and head up there after work lol.

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
Well I have been looking for a gf and I'm not the jealous type and have no issues with that profession. so hey y not lol. but I do have a pic on my phone of me id like to share 2013-08-119511.31.11.jpg

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
Good picture but somehow I think you would look more natural in jeans and a shirt. Maybe you aren't looking in he right places for a GF. My suggestion would be to join a class or club for something you like to do. Its a casual way to meet someone with similar interests with out the stress of what to do or what to say. Another way is to volunteer at a pet shelter - I am sure you would meet a lot of interesting girls. In looking for our latest dog, I realized that a high percentage of volunteers at those shelters are female.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
Good picture but somehow I think you would look more natural in jeans and a shirt. Maybe you aren't looking in the right places for a GF. My suggestion would be to join a class or club for something you like to do. Its a casual way to meet someone with similar interests with out the stress of what to do or what to say. Another way is to volunteer at a pet shelter - I am sure you would meet a lot of interesting girls. In looking for our latest dog, I realized that a high percentage of volunteers at those shelters are female.

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
lol it's all good. and i am normally ing jeans t shirt and hat lol. thats one thing about barbra jean, she is a nice person and introduced me to the nice singel girls that are into country boys lol. also the animal shelters around here are all aspca shelters and i do not support that group due to thier anti hunting attitude. I am in the in-fisherman club, 1 of 2 left in the country, but it's just full of old guys for the most part lol. usually when i go to gatherings it's either girls are bringing their boy firends or vice versa. thats always my luck. so i usually go about going through friends. in this case my friends gf knows some singel girls who she is introducing me to.