Want 75 gallon or more

RacerFish

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Hi anyone can have a 75 gallon or more fish tank for sale. I live in washington, so if have anyone has a good cheap offer, i'm might buy it. Please post your offers. Pick up in washington, no shipping,
thank  you

RacerFish

R

ronrca

Yea, sure, no problem! I live here in Canada, in a province called Alberta. I can sell you a 75G, no shipping however there is one condition. I have to send it to you in pieces. Im not sure how big the pieces are, I guess big enough to fit into an envelope. Hope you dont mind putting it back together.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Just kidding! Good luck in getting one.  *thumbsupsmiley* Have you checked the local classifieds. Sometimes you can find some good deals there.  *thumbsup2*

RacerFish

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
hi ronca, no I have'nt checked the local classified ads. What do you mean I have to put it together, you mean i have to assemble it. Is it easy? also, how far is Alberta, Canada to seattle, Washington? also, how much is your offer in American dollars? ok thanks.

equinom

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
The Blue Planet
 *crazysmiley*  Oh Racer!  He means he will break all the glass and then put the glass shards in envelopes and mail it to you!  

You got to watch ronca  *laughingcryingsmiley* - he's a slippery devil!  

You could also try the local thrift stores:  Salvation Army, Goodwill, etc...   Just make sure you clean it real well (bleach) and make sure it doesn't leak before you put it in your hose and start to fill it.  

Happy Hunting!!   *thumbsupsmiley*