AnThRaXiD

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2003
EUROPE
Visit site
i guess two thinks here...
1st: no one like it
2nd: no one is good enough to write me some comments :(
even if you dont like it i would like you to tell me your comments about what to do better and such! thanks in advance! ;)

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Looks nice but plants don't usually go well with cichlids because they are always digging at the gravel. Don't want you to waste your money on that.
I see some elodeas, amazon swords?

AnThRaXiD

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2003
EUROPE
Visit site
i am going to update with more pics realy soon! i am getting the following fish in the next month for my 500g! :)
Super Red Texas!
Electric Blue Dempsey
amphilophous citrinelum
amphilophous trimaculatus
nandopsis festea
nandopsis tetracanthus
herychtys carpinte "escondido"

AnThRaXiD

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2003
EUROPE
Visit site
oh! kk
in my african tank (75g) i got some pseudotropheus one i know its name is pseudotropheus crabro... 3 aulonocaras nyasai, 1 nimbochromis livingstoni, 1 venustus, 1 blue labidocrhomis, 1 hartwegi, 1 frontosa... the ph is at 8.0 ammonia nitrates nitrites 0 at all my tanks...i got corals in there and some caves made under the corals! two filters one is the biological (which is in the tank) and one is Hydor Prime 30.

In the 55g i got a pair of jewels and 4 labidochromis caeruleus (1m - 3fem) only the inside filter in this tank and yellow black gravel ... and ofcourse hiding place decorations....

In the other 75g there are 10 Pygocentrus Nattereri with simple gravel and two driftwoods inside filter and Hydor Prime 30....

In the 125g rbp (pygo natt) tank i have 12 most of them breeding Natt's lots of driftwood and simple gravel... inside filter and Hydor Prime 30.....

In the 200g which have a pair of salvinis a pair of texas a pair of severums, 1 fenestratus, 1 bifasciatus, some convicts a pair of nicaraguensis... there is white gravel lots of driftwood and rocks! and fake plants... one inside filter and two Prime 30's....

and finally the 75g with the sals firemouths severums rd (all the fish in the last pics) until my 500g arive this week ;) i will wait a month to get it cycled and then add all the fish! ;) i ordered from my lfs yesterday a Super Red Texas, electric blue dempsey, amphiloplous trimaculatus, amphilophous citrinelum, nandopsis Festae, nandopsis tetracanthus, herichtys carpinte "escondido", paratilapia sp large spot bleekeri.