This is me and if you don't like it well to bad!

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Hola! Como estan? Yo estoy muy bien.
Just practicing my limited Spanish. ;D
Well were to start. My name is Ryan. I live in western Kentucky. I love it here. I am 14 years old. I am much like Lynn but I'm a guy. I have 2 tanks right now. Due to lack of money. ;) I am going to be starting my 3rd one soon it will be saltwater, wish me luck. I mainly keep cichlids. My other passions include horses and dogs and cats and all other animals. I have 23 horses. They include saddlebreds, QH's, paints, and some morgans. I also have 7 dogs. Blue heelers, mutts, english pointer, and english setter. I am hopefully going to get a great dane and a chocolate lab soon. Oh and btw I live on a large farm. I also want to get a Rhodesian Ridgeback soon. I also have a bunch of mixed breed cats around. I like birds but half of my family is allergic to them. :( Oh well. My hands are getting tired of typing about myself so I will just shut up now. ;D

Oct 22, 2002
Re: This is me and if you don't like it well to ba

Hey Ryan!

Sounds like you've got a lot going for you there.
Cichlids are some of my favorites, (Central American in particular). I did salt water before, (though it's been a few years). If I can help it would be my pleasure. :)

BTW I've been wanting a Great Dane for a while now. Let me know how you make out. ;)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

Thanks. I'll send you a private message somtime. ;)

My parents have kinda said "no" on the great dane. :( Oh well when I move out I'll get one. ;) In fact they said no more dogs until one dies. *sigh*

Oh yeah forgot to mention we got 100 new heifers in last week and now have a total of 400 cows. I have a lot of animals. ;D

Duellsy

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.geocities.com

Well, we had 3 cows, then sold them all, and are looking to buy oh about 5 this time!
lol, we only have 22 acres, but we are right in town, so we got kinda the best place in town i recon.
-Duellsy