Talk-Games

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
Anyone play games here?

I was a quake2 fan, but my fav server shut down. I play a little Counter strike, some Diablo2 , and I just picked up Tropico. This game is so addictive. Your are the new dictator of the carribean Island, and you must keep your uneducated peeps happy by giving them Homes, schools, ect.. Kinda like Sim city, but you have elections where they can vote you off, You can...get rid of your challenger if you must..rig the election. There is a lot to take care of, but it is easy and fun.

Pc Gamer only gave it a 70 something...but what does that guy know who reviewed it right? They also gave some games a 90% which were stupid games.

If anyone plays Diablo2, Icq me 1023290
8)

Ovrclckd

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I don't play computer games... never really have, I played Red Alert a lot when it came out 5 years ago, but thats about it. I played console games, but the N64 pissed me off, and i liked my playstation, but there were only a handful of great games for it. I loved (still do, just don't play it) my SNES... best system ever. I want to get a game boy advance, it comes out on the 18th... but im not sure if i can afford to waste my money on video games anymore (growing up sucks!).

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
No I've never played computer video games either. I prefer playstation. Yes OBK I agree I couldn't stand the N64's. I like my playstations graphics and the controls. I think that's why the N64 pissed me off, the controls sucked and the games where crap. I just prefer the good ol' playstation. I want a new ps2 but that's $300 wasted you know. I don't play video games much anymore either. What's your favorite game for playstaion OBK? Mine are Metal Gear Solid, Dino Crisis, & Siphon Filter. Those are good games. ;D

Ovrclckd

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
My favorite playstation games are Metal Gear Solid, FF7 and GT. PS2 is a pretty damn bad right now... no games to make it worthwhile, and I already have a DVD player. Maybe GT3 and FFX will make it all better... Maybe the XBOX and Gamecube will be good... I hope.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Metal Gear Solid is a great game. Thats why I want the ps2 becase they are going to have a Metal Gear Solid 2 for it. I guess I could always just rent the console and that game though. ;D Yes there are no good games for it right now. I've never played FF7 or GT. What are they based on? I like games that are spy oriented to where you have to use your brain to figure it all out and beat it. And at the same time face difficult challenges. ;D Just like MGS. :D

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
PS2 has NHL2001..that is all I like for it, and the pc version is way better.

N64, when it first came out..Super Mario was awesome. Golden eye was good too.

PS...Got rid of that a long time ago...but I did like Metal gear and Grang turismo.
 remeber how incredable Toshindin(sp?) was when PS came out? It was so cool how a game could pan in and out the way it did..lol.

Last year, I was painting my buddy's house with him, and me and another guy had a few and kicked back and were playing snes's Ea hockey...still fun.

I buy like 2 games a year if that..because I am so picky.

kagal

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
SW PA
I play lots of online games. did quake,unreal, unreal tournament, battletech, Everquest, magic the gathering, I have beta tested a lot of different games, settlers 3, chronx, everquest, magic the gathering, just got in the anarchy online beta test. I dont buy many cause married and cant waste $$ on those games...but she lets me get a few here and there. plus now i am back in the fish again i have less money now

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Ryan you name it, i can kick your butt with one hand behind my back ;)

I don't own a PS2, everyone i know does which is good for me, i don't have to fork out the 800$ for one :) I play mostly racing games and shoot em ups...then theres fighting games, which i am king, no ones beaten me (yet). I LOVE MGS and all those kinds....I think i played diablo for about a year before i was sick of it :)

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
Has anyone played Age of Empires or The Sims ??? Those are the best games for the computer. Like in age of empires which is a ruler type game where u control an empire ;D Then u start to blow all your oponents to little smitherings with all your people by stabbing them or firing an arrow at them. Hahahahahahah. BURN. Then in the Sims u control the peoples life, like u can make them swim, sleep, go to their job,and you can build their house and pretty much control their lives.They can even have babies. Isn't that cute..... nah. Well, i know i pretty much went of the ramp on the subject but, i had to tell everybody.I kinda don't like playstation maybe because i never had on but  i reaaly like dreamcast and N64 is alright.IMO. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
The sims is a great game. It's not really action packed but it's fun to do. There are many fun codes to it. Like the dyke code. ;D Hehehe. But I'm sure you havn't figured that one out have you fishboy? 11 year olds arn't really don't hear a lot about stuff like that. And that's not a insult. I was there too. ;D

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
Actually....... I do know some codes....... um..... grow grass 100, water_tool,and the money code which is very long and i'm not going to type it out. I know more but i'm not going to type them out. Oh yah i think i know dyke :-/ 8)