Sup everybody?

boots

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
New here to this forum, and just wanted to say wazzzzzz uuupppp   :p !!!!!

A

Atlantic Fish

Hey
Always good to have new members, Sup! Why dont you introduce yourself..
Johnmac 8)

boots

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Ok lets see I'm 27 from Detroit, now live in Nashville, I've had two reefs in the past about 10 yrs ago a 90 then moved up to a 180.  Now I'm cycling my new tank that I just bought, A
265 gallon glass tank not RR, with a 75 gallon sump and a 31 gallon refugium. Skimmer I got a Aqua C EV 180/W Mag 7 pump, I have 270 lbs. of Marshall Island LR, 6'' DSB Aragonite,
I have a calcium reactor orederd dual chamber, Lights I have
4 - 400 watt 10,000k ushio bulbs with 2 - dual PFO ballast,
2- 96 watt PC's blue, With a dual PFO ballast, I think I'm gona add two more PC's in the near future. I have a CPR C150 external overflow box and a Mag 24 for my return pump, I'm using 4 - Mag 7 pumps for water movement in the tank.
I guess that's about it for now

colesea

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
NY USA
What the heck do you do? I want your job! Shards dude, I barely scrape enough together for rent and keeping my four small tanks going each month. Luck :D
~~Colesea

A

Atlantic Fish

Are you serious! Id love to see that tank! Holy crap!
Johnmac

boots

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
[quote author=colesea link=board=introduction&num=1017477613&start=0#3 date=04/03/02 at 11:20:01]
What the heck do you do? I want your job! Shards dude, I barely scrape enough together for rent and keeping my four small tanks going each month. Luck :D
~~Colesea
[/quote]  Well I work for Ford Motor Co. and I own a Business Brokerage Firm.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             [quote author=johnmac link=board=introduction&num=1017477613&start=0#4 date=04/03/02 at 12:30:10]
Are you serious! Id love to see that tank! Holy crap!
Johnmac
[/quote]Well like I said I just put the LR in and It is still cycling, not much to see.

P.S. how do you add a pic on a post?

colesea

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
NY USA
Detroit, you'd've figured that'd've given it away  :) Wow, you're only two years older than I and you own your own brokerage firm. Well, like they say, "if it ain't brokerage, donna frim it." Best of luck to ya, and happy business planning. I'm still trying to plan how to climb out of my student loans...
~~Colesea

A

Atlantic Fish

I totally agree Somonas, HONDA all the way baby. Just got rid of my 2000 civic 3door and bought a new 2002 civic sedan, sweet machine, i love them! *thumbsupsmiley*
Johnmac

colesea

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
NY USA
Oh, Boots, sorry, where you asking what LFS I work at? Well, it's a chain, and I'm afraid I have to leave it at that, since I don't really want to risk loosing my job becaues of my online gripes ya know. I've heard of that sort of thing happening.

Oh, and I'm from Long Island. Way way way far from Detroit<G>. Guess it figures, get raised surrounded by water a person might as well end up playing with fishies..<G>
~~Colesea

Oct 22, 2002
St.Louis
Pfff! every one and thier imports, what don't you people get they SUCK! GM all the way- sorry boots, every ford we have ever owned was a piece of crap :p colesea-what chain do you work at?don't be ashamed, i work at a petsmart. it's not to bad *thumbsupsmiley*

boots

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I can't realy say anything bad about Chevy(GM), Chrysler or any other Auto maker, I'm a third generation Ford worker so thats all I've ever owned.
Although I do have many friends from Detroit that work for all of the above co.'s,  so it's all good!!