Storage Wars

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
I seem to have become addicted to this television series. Any one else watching this? The new season of the Texas show starts next week...can't wait for that one. Which one do you like better?

One thing I have learned, those wide-angle shots that appear to be taken from an airplane are totally fake. It may say in the caption a certain town, but when they showed the town where I work it seems to have grown in population by about 100,000!

I saw one episode where a guy thought there was a used aquarium in the locker. He was saying "those things are EXPENSIVE!". I thought that was somewhat funny...turned out to be a car.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
As I remember you were the one setting up a tank with castle, wizard and a kind of medieval theme. Is it still in the planning and collecting stage or completed?

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Still in the planning stage. I bought a few pieces, then decided that the stacks of rock looked pretty cool and left it as it was. Ended up adding some drift wood which made it even better.

Besides, I used all that money (and then some) to buy a fisheye lens for my Canon. :rolleyes:

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Yeah, American Pickers is pretty cool. As for Storage Wars: Texas I didn't really start watching it (or the original, for that matter) until I found out someone from town was on the show. I've since been into their store a few times. Really nice people...unlike some others on each series.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
ive honestly only watched it a couple times and i dk if i have seen texas more than once...it always seems like there is someone a bit coco on there though! lol