Starting a 12 gallon aquapod

Jul 2, 2009
Hello, I am new to the saltwater aquarium hobby I have kept a freshwater aquarium for many years and believe I am ready to start a saltwater one. I believe that a 12 gallon aquapod aquarium would be perfect to start off with. I know the responsibilities of the saltwater aquarium and believe i am up to the challenge. I have read many books and also searched many forums to acquire the basic knowledge needed to start a saltwater aquarium. I was wondering what i would need to begin a saltwater aquarium. In this aquarium i would like to have a clownfish or 2 and also an anemone. Is the stock filtration enough to control the water parameters enough to successfully house the inhabitants? I am also told that the lighting would not be adequate for the anemone if this is true please show me one that would work. I am also going to add live rock and maybe after i get the hang of it turn it into a full reef. If you can think of any other modifications or helpful comments please feel free to express yourself.
-Thank you.