So ... How you all doing? ;-)

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
YahooFishKeeper said:
you dont know me angelfish, but matt has talked about you before. only good things;)
Awww, you talking about me C? ;)

( ... Matt is the secret love of my life ... but dont tell him - Shhhh!)

Doesnt the signature bring back good old memories of the fabulous MFT chat?! And YES, its been two years since we established Ragin Algae, it was before I even moved which was 2.5 years ago :eek: and now theres only two band members left - we have a vocalist and a drummer LOL.

Right now I'm still in school and working for my dads production company - check it out Fright Film Productions

Its so good to see everyone again, Froggy, Camero, all of you guys are awesome!

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Ahh, gotcha.

My last fish (a big ol pleco) just died last week, so I have a bunch of dry tanks setup in my basement and that is kind of sad to look at. I am thinking about getting one of them going again, but I have to decide which one. Money got real tight around here for awhile and I'm finally starting to breathe again, but we all know this isn't really a cheap hobby. What I really ought to do is see if I can sell them all except my favorite 46g bowfront...and that would finance getting one tank back up and running.

Gomer

Superstar Fish
Apr 25, 2003
So Calif.
beyond_gomer.tripod.com
I know what you mean :) I've been selling off old reef equipment to pay for new gear. Just need to get rid of few more items and I'm golden :-D of course...shipping plants and stuff this time of year is a terrible idea, so I'm just waiting a bit.

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
And...

I'm back!

I don't know if anyone I knew 10 years ago will see this (besides the lovely Froggy and Gomer... Thanks again for re-setting my password, team effort LOL) but much love to all!

No more fish for me, but one day I'll get some more Angels :)