Small web sites made FREE!!!

Duellsy

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.geocities.com
Yeah, that site does use frames, and they have pulled it off very well, the menu on teh left works very well, although a lot of scripting goes into it, you will find that in most occasions a menu like this will not work on a few browsers. But they have again... pulled it off, the site is very well done, basic, and it keeps the same color scheme throughout the site.
Notice that the background is pretty much plain except for the top of the main frame?

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Nice but should there be a nice pic of corydoras on the side.  O.K. the site name isn't cories at least have some corys on the front website? Right. ;D

Duellsy

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.geocities.com
As said before, the front page isn't finished, that's just there to give an idea of the color scheme etc...
im very open too any ideas anybody has to better the site, i too think there should be a pic of a cory, and i have been looking for a quality one for a while to put inplace of the current tank pic.
-Duellsy

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Yes clothahump.  You can probably improved the site by posting a picture of Brittany Spears on the left side and Pamela Anderson on the right.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*gag* *barf* adding a pic of B!+chney would ruin his site. Arcab can we have a pukey smiley? LOL!

Duellsy would you make a very small website featuring 1 of my horses? I can send you the pics, background, and info, basically just 1 page featuing this horse. See I'm to ignorant to figure out all this code mess and the only websites that are along my level are the free MSN communities and free message boards.LOL! *twirlysmiley*

Duellsy

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.geocities.com
Sure lynn, send all your info to duellweb@hotmail.com and ill get started on it asap... ill aslo need the address where you want your site hosted, a username and a password.... it would be best if u emailed that info to me or left me a private message so that no-body else can see it! lol  *thumbsupsmiley*
-Duellsy.
PS. thanks Dattack

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Wow! The site looks really great Duellsy. Good job. But a little advice to clotha, add some pictures of other corydoras cats. Have a profile page, that would really help. ;D