Severum

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
My severum has passed on to another life  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
We have buried the 8 inch  fish in the backyard and are going to write her name on some stones  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( It is going to say"GODZILLA THE LEGENDARY FISH" :'( :'( :'( And in her memory i'm goin to name all the other fish in the New tank "GODZILLA". I have never actually done anything like this for any fish but, this fish was special :'( :'( :'(

Oct 22, 2002
sorry ta here about yer severum..i've had my male severum for at least 5 or 6 years and i'll be equally as bummed out when he heads for the fish pond in the sky ...but nows your chance to pick up a new one...I have two tiny severums(less than 2 inches) as well a small green and small gold..my gold was quite docile but has now gotten somewhat aggresive, she's in my 30 gal with my old severum to try and keep here bad attitude in check..vayas con dios godzilla
;D

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
I don't know what i think i'm going to do..................i have 2 choices i could put 2 angelfish(about 4 in) and a pair of german blue rams. Then, i will have a 10 gal available and put 2 severums in there and when they get 2 big since my mom is soooooooooo very be nice to nature thing and she won't let me get rid of them and i will get a 55 gal for them. Or i could just get the 2 severums and put them in the 20 gal.  i think i will go with Plan A and i will get more tanks. HEHEH aren't i sneaky ;D 8) :D ;) :) ;D 8)