RAOK: Java fern (reg. and windelov)

ishar

MFT Staff
Jul 27, 2007
Hamilton, ON.
Upon staring into my newly arranged tank, I have deemed the java fern unnecessary and out of place, so I thought I would give it away at the cost of shipping only to someone who wants it.

This is a RAOK (random act of kindness) sale, so I would prefer these plants to go to someone looking to get into the hobby and try out some of the hardier plants.

The plants being offered as as follows:
Microsorum pteropus (Java fern)- large leaves, some rhizomes are small others long.
Microsorum pteropus var. Windelov (Windelov's fern)- I have had great success with these, but I threw out a lot of it when I was trimming. Still lots left to get someone started, and if treated properly I know they will flourish.

So if anyone is interested please let me know here, and give a brief description of why you "deserve" them (I know that sounds lame but I just want to make sure you are not just taking advantage of this 'sale'). I will do it on first come first serve and will contact via PM to get mailing addresses and quote a price and whatnot.

I hope these go to someone deserving... and soon ;)

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
I deserve them because I'm awesome and have awesome tanks.:D (haha, j/k, I don't need them)

This is very kind of you... Some of my plants may be ready for trimming in the coming weeks, so they-know-who will be receiving a RAOK too.

Why not call ROAK's ARK? (I've been watching Evan Almighty :), Act of Random Kindness.)