quick question on cherry shrimp

i did 20 off aquabid just cause i've got 7 tanks to spread them out in...and i'm pretty happy. Auction was for 20, and I got about 18 alive...2 died in shipping. The ones that survived are all still alive after a week and looking good...some have even molted so I know they will live through that.

Plus i got a really healthy looking chunk of Java moss too :)

got them for $50-shipped...so they ended up to be about $2.80 each...more than half the price of the other online store I was going to order them from.

The seller I bought from has another auction going now http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwinverts&1118385001

The shrimp are teeny...so when you first get them, it looks like you got about 4...I was sure I got ripped off...but half of them were clear from stress...so they were impossible to see in the JM...after slowly moving and counting them, I finally realized I really did get close enough to 20 to make me happy.

Last edited:
k, thanks for the help, just one more question :) do all the orders come with java moss or is it only if they say so? i'm most likely not gonna order today cause i'm stlil waiting on my python to come so i can make sure the water is clean and low on nitrates. And plus its already wednesday and if i order today on a 2-3 day shipping it wont make it. (maybe monday cause thats when my python comes :D)