Pearl's Funeral

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Pearl was a good girl. Her exact date of birth is unknown; however, we know that in the evening of June 1, 2007 she passed away less than two hours after being transferred into her new home from the QT tank. Young Pearl had spent the last 21 days waiting to move into her new residense, yet it seems that fate would not allow such a thing to happen.

It is suspected that a certain golden gourami might have played a part in her untimely demise. This culprit was to be moved upon completion of the transfer but other factors were unable to be prevented.

She is survived by her tank mate Jed, the other pearl gourami.

Funeral services were held today. Pallbearer was Tom. Services were officiated by Tom. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Tom.

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
I'm sorry for your loss. Pearl sure looked lovely, considering. "They" did a great job on her at the funeral home. Almost lifelike!*thumbsups

The checks in the mail ;)

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry for your loss. Pearl sure looked lovely, considering. "They" did a great job on her at the funeral home. Almost lifelike!*thumbsups

The checks in the mail ;)
Yes, they did. But let me tell you, funeral arrangements, services, headstones, etc. are expensive. I hear cremations and urns are cheaper, though...*thumbsups

Yes, they did. But let me tell you, funeral arrangements, services, headstones, etc. are expensive. I hear cremations and urns are cheaper, though...*thumbsups
Wished I would have seen this thread sooner.

flushing is even cheaper!!!*BOUNCINGS

Tom... I am sorry for your loss....Please send my condolences to the surviving family members.:p

BTW.... I just love yer warped sense of humor....I see myself doing the same thing.:rolleyes: