Online...

Oct 22, 2002
:D  Try FISHRUS.  www.fishrushouston.com  I have gotten Malawi Cichlids before and I have been VERY pleased with the service and the fish.   :D

:( Nothing but bad luck with Armke Rare Fish.  I won't be back there again!  :(

Oct 22, 2002
:( I spent over a month trying to nail down Keegan at Armke for an order of rock and some fish.  He couldn't ever seem to finalize the deal.  Several
e-mails and long distance phone calls later I gave up.  I e-mailed Jason at FishRUs and had my fish and rocks in my tank in less then a week after my initial e-mail.  When I am finally ready to spend my hard earned money after tons of research and waiting, it irritates me when I get the run around and poor service. YUCK to Armke!

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Wow that sounds bad. That must have aggrevated you a bit huh? I won't be using them then. Fishrus is a nice website I went there the other day. They sound great ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I don't plan on buying any right now. Maybe when I get another tank. All of mine are too full right now for anything else. ;D I plan on getting a 150g sometime this summer and doing some larger cichlids. I hope I can get it. ;D Wish me luck there. :D

D

discusaquarium

ryan is that where you are going to put those discus you are hoping for? lol that would be an awesome sight to see.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I'm thinkin about that. I really hope it's not sold before I get my expected money. If it is I'll be really mad. I want to do a 150g discus tank with some angels and live plants. ;D Or my other thought is some oscars or turqouise severums as they are beautiful. I'm leaning toward the severums and discus. ;D

D

discusaquarium

i dunno about the severums in with discus. they will grow much larger than the discus and they cant be the "kings" of the tank. severums might work though, they are found together in the wild i just dont know how the domestic part will come into play...thats something to think about.  :p ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I think I want the turqouis severums as they are easy to breed and are really beautiful. ;D Don't worry Joe discus are still in mind but they are a lot more expensive. ;D

Fishboy not as many choices as you have smilies. ;D jk

Oct 22, 2002
i've had my severum for years now..great personality and just about bullet proof..no real special care required..been thru several bouts of ich and other dieseaes in his younger days..and still goin..i think i should call him timex or energizer bunny..recently picked up a gold severum..hope she does as well  ;D