OMG what has boogaloo done!!!!! (warning 18+)

stooeygee

Small Fish
Aug 29, 2005
Manchester , England
I posted on the disease thread , about one of my white clouds that looked ill, well he's not looking too good now. Just had to run to the shops with the kids , just got in , had a look into the tank and boogaloo looked like he was eating something , then the poor clouds head popped out and he quickly sucked him back up again!!!! Out went the lights ( had to protect my son who is 7 months and daughter , who is 3 years ) from seeing this and I rushed into the kitchen to grab a container to try and scoop the cloud out of the tank..,.....by the time I managed to get the cloud out of the tank, the head and tail were eaten!!!!!

Now I have 2 questions

1. if the cloud was ill, then will boogaloo get ill?

2. Goldfish, are'nt they lovely?

stuey :shock: :shock:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fish Friend

Superstar Fish
May 29, 2005
England
www.piczo.com
wow thats pretty bad !!!! sorry for your loss, it might occour if maybe he had gone a bit smaller with his ilness then boogaloo might have been a bit peckish and just ate him... ow big was the white cloud and how big is boogaloo ?? it is possible he is just very big and has a big enough mouth to eat them

R0UNDEYEZ

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
If the white cloud died the goldfish would eat him.. It seems like something that is too fast to happen while you step out to go to the store, but it happens.Fish don't exactly respect their fallen comrades :)
As far as your question regarding the fish that ate the sick one getting sick, I have wondered the same thing before..It seems likely, but I'm sure it would depend on what he had..I know that is one reason people advise against buying feeder fish from stores.. is the passing of certain diseases. I would just keep an eye on him if it was me.

::EDIT::: the pic of your goldfish just showed up and he is a nice looking fish!