Oh no, another micro-aquarium

jessey

Large Fish
Dec 25, 2006
Tampa, FL
some aspects of it actually look ok, but of course my main problem is them picture 3 grown clownfish in a 3 gallon aquarium. and don't even get me started on the suggestion that you house turtles in there...

there could be some cool things you could use it for; it is a neat shape and it would make a unique betta 'bowl' or even cray home... i'm sure there are some land dwellers who can fare ok in a 3 gallon home, too, though i don't know off hand.

interesting product... if you've got $80 to blow on a novelty toy!

IDunnoWhy

Superstar Fish
Nov 16, 2006
Deerfield, WI
I like it, it's a neat concept. I agree with others, it's not a suitable home for 1, let alone 3 clowns, and I wouldn't put a turtle in it either, but it would make a neat home for a betta, or a few pretty, fancy guppies or even possibly a crayfish, though I believe it would eventually be too small.

I agree with CoolWaters though, I bet there will be leakage issues with that dome. :eek:

ishar

MFT Staff
Jul 27, 2007
Hamilton, ON.
I like it, but I have researched it (as you all have and more) and know what could go in it happily. The problem with things like this is that other people want it as a novelty and they will put the advertised clownfish or turtles in this tank and think it's ok.