New to forum, some GSP pics

May 2, 2006
Texas USA

him swimming across tank showing off

Full tank shot, its an acclimating tank for those wondering, thats why its not more brackish looking for some, want him to get use to the marine setting so its not a shock when in live rock tank

And a quick wave goodbye for all those looking*PEACE!*

Last edited:
May 2, 2006
Texas USA
algae has begun to grow quite well on all the rocks and background. I clean the front and side glass only, and vacuum the crushed coral to turn it over once a week. It is a 20g tank with a penguin 200 biowheel and whisper 5-15g bio filter.

May 2, 2006
Texas USA
darkfishy2690 said:
nice tank and your pictures are huge! Are you going to put anything else in the tank?
well i have a 4-5" snowflake in there now, but going to rehome him soon in his own 55-75g tank for the next year or so. Puffer might be moving to my tall 37g tank as a marine tank. Its a planted tank right now, but has everything needed for marine, so might be my cheapest way out, for my planted i will just get a cheap 55g and set it up, i have enough filters, heaters, ect..lying around to get a few larger tanks up and running without any probs*PEACE!*

May 2, 2006
Texas USA
DementedLullaby said:
Wow he looks so teeny! I love GSP's :). Mine is such a doll. Even when she bites me I still love her to bits.
he is just over 2" right now, so still pretty small but growing. Mine has yet to bite me, but does have it out for the syphon cleaner haha. He attacks it non stop when cleaning the tank. Other than that has come along nicely. First month or two was kinda rough with him being so shy when i was in the room. But after he finally started coming out, that has changed alot. he now greets me at the glass anytime I walk in, and will huddle in the corner of the tank that my chair is on when i watch tv and watch tv with me lol sounds corny but he does like his tv.:)