New puppy

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
We have a new puppy she is 8 weeks old and is a black labador.She is soooooooo cute  :D But, she is getting to her chewing stage sometime now so that will soo suck. But, she is worth it. ;D :-* I sooo love her very much. Awww...... she is chewing on my foot isn't that cute..........ahhhhhh that hurt stop that........owell now i have to restle her so wait until she can fight back :D ;) :) ;D 8) :-* 8)  ;D :D ;) :)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I got a black lab pup not long ago too. She's about 5-6 months old and she drags everything out! That sucks too! They are very stubborn animals. But they are so cute. I love them. I am trying to train mine to do what I want it to. I am gonna make it into a water bird dog. Kinda having trouble training her cause we just drained our lake. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Mine is really small too and she's pretty old. Black labs seem to run smaller than the yellow ones. My cousin has a yellow one and it's smaller than mine and mine's older. Oh well. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yes that's how mine is. Those really true looking ones are not so popular anymore and everyone thought mine didn't look to "labish" but it looks just like how you described them. ;D Labs arn't to tall. I know it's not about color I was just saying my black one seems smaller than most. ;D