New Pics "not that good'

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Had a few more but those pics were really bad, but we will get it figured out. I also don't know what any of them are called.

470.photobucket.com/albums/rr67/strout2009/100_6439.jpg[/IMG]

Mar 13, 2009
Poconos, PA
Awesome pics! Quality is good too. Your tank is beautiful!

How big is it? It looks over 100gs easy. And that is like a sw heaven haha.
You have any rg's? Looks like that could be one in the not so far left.

Thanks for posting strout.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Its a 125g tank, I am new to this and I don't know what rg's are, sorry. Tank is in my house but it belongs to a few people in this forum, with out them' I wouldn't have a tank.

Mar 13, 2009
Poconos, PA
oh sorry for the confusion I meant royal grammas. (My fave sw fish) ....territorial but they are beautiful. It looks like a smudge of yellow/purple in the not so far left and I thought it might be one in action despite being known to hang on the bottom near a cave.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
No its called something but not a RG. My wife calls it her Mardi gras fish, She is big into Mardi gras and saw the fish and wanted it, I wanted a RG. I took her to the LFS one time and ended up with a fish I didnt want, lol.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Its pretty easy, the thing that takes most of the time is setting the skimmer after cleaning out the cup or after adding water to the sump. Doing both of those things requires you to reset your skimmer, and that takes about an hour, or it does me anyway. doing water changeg is about an hour job, cleaning the glass and changing the water, I do that one day a week.