New Member, Old Fishkeeper. Hi Folks

Ive been keeping fish for about 30 years. Started with Tropicals (dont everyone) Then to Cichlids, Next was my saltwater phase, including a small reef tank, And now..North American Natives. Ive enjoyed every step of the way, learned most by accident, some by listening to what i felt were qualified professionals (The Fish), and a little by actual study of the Fishes and their Habitat. No i just go from forum to forum, seeing what others are doing, and trying to help where i can. Looks like a nice forum well laid out, lots of good posting going on. Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of it :)

Jan 6, 2010
Ive been keeping fish for about 30 years. Started with Tropicals (dont everyone) Then to Cichlids, Next was my saltwater phase, including a small reef tank, And now..North American Natives. Ive enjoyed every step of the way, learned most by accident, some by listening to what i felt were qualified professionals (The Fish), and a little by actual study of the Fishes and their Habitat. No i just go from forum to forum, seeing what others are doing, and trying to help where i can. Looks like a nice forum well laid out, lots of good posting going on. Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of it :)

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.