New here

Nov 20, 2009
Hi all, i'm new to the forum, but dont consider myself a newbie to fish. I have a 29 gallon tank with an Angel fish, some cardinal tetra, blue tetra, guppies, and two cleaner fish that i dont know the name of.

I also have a 10 gallon tank with only a cleaner fish, and one bala shark.

have had the large tank over a year and its doing well, the 10 gallon has only been about 6 months and isnt doing so well, which is why i'm joining the forum.

Nov 22, 2009
Hi all, i'm new to the forum, but dont consider myself a newbie to fish. I have a 29 gallon tank with an Angel fish, some cardinal tetra, blue tetra, guppies, and two cleaner fish that i dont know the name of.

I also have a 10 gallon tank with only a cleaner fish, and one bala shark.

have had the large tank over a year and its doing well, the 10 gallon has only been about 6 months and isnt doing so well, which is why i'm joining the forum.
Welcome :) I'm also new to this forum today, well signing up for the reason, I've used this site a lot before. I'm in the same boat as you, I own a Betta named William and trying to figure out what kind of fish I want in my ten gallon tank. Its all ready but I don't have water inside or a heater, I need to get money before I can get anything.

Enjoy you stay:D If you have any questions I am happy to help. (It doesn't matter if I'm new here, I've been on this particular site for a long time, also I know how to get answers to most things.)