New guy

sharkbait

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Hey guys and gals, how you doin?  I'm the new guy here so I'll just sit back and watch and make a few posts now and then.  I've been keeping fish now for about ten years and have enjoyed every bit of it.  There's nothing like coming home from work and camping in front of one of tanks for a little relaxation.  I currently have 2 tanks, my 150g which is home to a very happy bunch of Malawi cichlids and a 55g dedicated to Lake Tanganyica cichlids.  I don't profess to be an expert on anything but I have learned quite a bit along the way and am more than willing to help anybody out and share/exchange info and ideas.  
What about this weather! ;D  I love it!!  Summertime is almost on us and that means girls and diving and more ladies and fun and softball and more diving and looking at the hot babes and skiing and of course checking out the ladies!

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
;)
Welcome sharky,

Good to know we have another cichlid keeper here to answer some questions. This is my weak point so I usually sit and watch , to learn, as I dont keep these. I did many years ago but haven't for some time.

I love summertime as well. I hate winter!

Where are you from?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
[glow=Black,strength,width]Welcome Sharky! I also keep cichlids! The cichlid section needs someone else. I too LOVE summer! The girls down here are not what you would call great though:) Some are but not most. Winter sucks.

Ryan ;D[/glow]

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
[glow=Black,strength,width]Unfortunately! You are so lucky to have the accent. My accent suxs it's all southern and country. Ye ha buckaroo. Actually I don't say 'buckaroo' EVER.

Ryan ;D[/glow]