New & Clueless

loomish

New Fish
Aug 3, 2010
Hello,

I just have a small tank with 2 African dwarf frogs and just added 2 mystery snails today. I have a pretty stupid question: How do snails turn themselves upright if they're on their back? Should I help out? I feel bad for this little guy, I've been watching him for a half an hour! *twirlysmi

Thanks,
Loomish

Jul 28, 2010
Flipping over snails!

Hello,

Welcome to the forum! I don't know much about snails and your question made me really curious so I Googled it. This link seemed informative. Snails flipping over. should i help them back up? - Nano-Reef.com Forums. Hope that is helpful. You can research more information, never really rely on a single source when using the internet as it is the largest collection of inaccurate information available in the modern age. But, in all looks like you should help your snails out if you can.

aefree

New Fish
Oct 6, 2010
mississippi
Welcome aboard....I am new here myself, but from what I have read, there are alot of people here who have alot of knowledge and would be glad to share it with you. Good luck with your new adventure of fish keeping! God bless you