New bettas

Mar 11, 2003
Just thought I'd share some pictures of my new bettas from topbettas.com. I got them last Saturday and Stella is with Abe in the spawning tank...unfortunately, not spawning, lol.

Alexa

This is Abe, my CT opaque male

This is Stella, my CT opaque female

And Gonzalo a pastel male, one of the 48 (yes, FOURTY-EIGHT!) juvies I got with Stella and Abe.

Alexa

Mar 11, 2003
Mine have the problem of just being friends. Abe has no intention of going near Stella. I have tried everything, covering the tank, black water extract, putting another male in view, water changes, there has even been stormy weather, but nothing will help these two hook up. LOL.

Alexa

Mar 11, 2003
I am in the process of selling 21 of them. The rest are up in grab bags in my stock shop (www.geocities.com/star_fish_sweety/AlexasStock), except for the ones I am keeping. I want to keep only 8, but when I was sorting them, I had about 6 extra ones that I wanted too, lol. I feel bad for them though, because I wasn't expecting 50 fish, so they are all in quart sized jars. Sure they get fed every day, and cleaned every 3 days, but I want someone who can give them a nice home to take them. Ordering was good, Lapheng (from topbettas.com) is a very nice person and gave me a great deal. They all made it through the shipping alive, even though USPS express took an extra day to deliever.

Alexa