Neon tetra

homebunnyj

Superstar Fish
Jul 13, 2005
Western NC
You might try posting in the freshwater fish forum, instead of 'other creatures'. This is where you post up about frogs, shrimp,newts, and 'other creatures' that don't fit into the other forum topics.

Also, neon tetras are about the most common fish around. Info on them is common too. All you have to do is google them. Are you that lazy, that you feel entitled for us to spend our time doing your simple, easy-peasy research for you? Our time is as important as yours. I'm getting kinda mad thinking about it. Do your research and then ask questions you couldn't find an answer for.

Come to think of it, you didn't even ask nicely, you demanded. Shame on you, you just embarrassed whoever taught you your manners when you were growing up, cuz you forgot all about them.

drake53

Large Fish
Mar 11, 2007
southern Texas
You might try posting in the freshwater fish forum, instead of 'other creatures'. This is where you post up about frogs, shrimp,newts, and 'other creatures' that don't fit into the other forum topics.

Also, neon tetras are about the most common fish around. Info on them is common too. All you have to do is google them. Are you that lazy, that you feel entitled for us to spend our time doing your simple, easy-peasy research for you? Our time is as important as yours. I'm getting kinda mad thinking about it. Do your research and then ask questions you couldn't find an answer for.

Come to think of it, you didn't even ask nicely, you demanded. Shame on you, you just embarrassed whoever taught you your manners when you were growing up, cuz you forgot all about them.
Well i dont know any sites to go to for info.
and i wasn't trying to waist your time i just wanted some tips.