nasouk's mixed reef

nasouk

New Fish
Jan 24, 2013
this is my tank it is 389 ltrs and is bout 2 years old most of the live rock came from my old tank there is bout 35-40 kg of live in the tank
tank spec
121L x 62H x 51W cm
lighting 4x 54w t5's 2 marine white and 2 marine blue
deltec mec 600 skimmer
Eheim ECCO Pro 2 external filter running just rowaphos and carbon and bio pearls
2x korilias4
1x korilia 5
1x korilia 1
corals r mushrooms star polyps leathers zoas ricordea torch coral frogsprawn coral acans galaxia coral Blastomussa Merletti blasto wellis elegance coral feather dusters and more

inverts r hermits carbs red legged and green legged turbo snails 2 cleaner shrimps sand sifting starfish 3xpom pom crab 1 starfish sexy shrimp boxer shrimp

fish r 2 clowns 1 peacock wrasse 1 naso tang 1 orange shoulder tang 1 sailfin tang 1 eibli angelfish 1 midas blenny 1 copperbanded butterfly 1 orchid dottyback 1 blue damsel

dosing Salifert Coral Grower and amino acids weekly some pics if u need any more info on the tank please ask and thanks for looking

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Tank and corals look really nice.

Does your angel pick at any of the corals? Most of the first corals you listed are ones I would like to attempt, and I'm going to have a dwarf angel (because they are just awesome).

nasouk

New Fish
Jan 24, 2013
Thanks guys. It did have ago at my zoas when I first had it and I can't have open brain corals has it ate 2 that I had but other than that it doesn't bother anything now.