My now nano-reef tank (Dial-up danger)

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I was at the lfs the other day and saw a teenie mandarin in a 12gal nano - one of those JBJ nanocubes. It made me think of your story. I started telling my boyfriend all about how they are hard to feed and eat pods.........................he thought I was really smart...he he. Even the girl behind the counter was listening. So thanks for that :D

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
Wow, a year since the last post... what changes.

You can see I've let the GSP completely take over the left side. And speaking of take-overs, the pink zoos are as bad as aiptasia... they wiped out a nice little orange monticap and are about to colonize over the central SPS branch too. Really not much I can do but watch the infestation...

Open brain is doing phenomenally, as you can see. As is the clam.

All the green algae stuff is halimeda.

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Very Cool!

This is the first tank on MFT I have seen crammed full of coral more than mine :) lol See I love the looks of that Halimeda I think the next tank I set up is going to have a lot more macro algea's as apose to coral.

Again very cool tank

FreddyJ

Large Fish
May 5, 2006
wow...amazing....at each stage in your tanks progress to where it is now it looks absolutely perfect....EVERY stage! Enviable!

I really like the green halimeda it adds a very natural look to all those groovy/ "cosmic" colors of the corals and creatures.

Wow. So impressive. Excellent work