My Adventures in Baton Rouge

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Since it's my only one so far (and only one I plan on) I really don't know. It's pretty bad but not as bad as when you bite it by accident and it bleeds. It's not that bad if you can stand pain! You can talk but your tongue is kinda sore. If you want it get it! ;D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
hummmmmmmmmmm........this would add to my freakocity. LOL! Must consider it a little more, but more than likely it will happen. 8) here's what people do when they see me with all the peircings and tats showing  :eek: lol here's my reply ::)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
LOL! The tongue would definitely add to the feaky look as I think it is the most freaky thing cause you can't really see it and then when you do you know how sensitive the tongue is and just how can they do that goes through peoples head but it's not that bad! I didnt' really flinch or anything. I was so scared though. I got the tongue first. :p I don't look to feaky though cause I'm a cowboy with one tattoo and a tongue ring! LOL people are more surprised than scared! Hehehe. It's great. :D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL! Well haveing 4 ear rings in each ear, a nose ring, a brow ring, a belly button ring, 2 tattoos and blue streaked hair I am queen freak. LOL! 8) Wouldn't have it any other way, it would be cool though. Just go blah :p to someone and their the ring would be.;)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Blue streaked hair huh ;D I don't really dye my hair anything. One time I did 3 coats of sun in on the beach and turned my hair white! How great that was. :D Yes I do just go :p and there it is. It's kinda funny too. I was sticking it out at little kids last night and they would run! Ha. Well you do sound like the queen freak! Haha. That would be great to meet you! I think we could get along well. ;D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL sometimes white,pink,green,purple,orange or a combo of all.LOL!8) Little kids are afraid of me too, went to my niece's open house thing at school the K or 1st graders ran away.LOL It was so funny! ;D I say we would get along pretty well, hummm........go to my website http://communities.msn.com/TheFishAddictsPics&naventryid=100. I think theres some pics of me over there, some of the rings and tats too. Just click members pics then Lynn&Jason's pics. Tons of pics of the fishies, horses, dogs and cats too.

My sister and I are tight. We have so many inside jokes. ;D We have very similar interests too. We both love animals and art. We both love Conan O'Brien and MST3K. We both are really smart and make good grades. On the ACT test she made a 30 and I made a 29. But one interesting thing that's different about us is that I'm about 3 inches taller than her. She's exactly 3 years and 12 days older than me. We're both Scorpios born in November.

I have a friend who dyed her hair black with blue shreaks. I really liked it. It looked cool.  :)

I want to dye my hair but with a normal color. I found a color I like from Feria. It's called Camel. It's kind of an orangy light brown. My hair is kind of an ashy light brown. I think the orangy color will look better with my skin tone. I was thinking of cutting my hair really short and getting a perm but I can't decide. Straight is so much easier to deal with and I'll be cutting off all my nice natural (sun bleached) highlights.

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Sounds like you and your sis are tight. LOL my sister and I have absulutly 0 in common. She hates all animals, I LOVE animals, she hates stangs, I LOVE stangs.LOL! Big age diff. though she's 14 years older than I am, and 4" taller than me.LOL!

Sounds like a great color! Burgundy is another great hair color. My hair is really really dark brown like the color of a bay horse, neon colors stick out. Straight is better IMO, I got a perm once. LOL! Talk about having mounds of hair, it was bigger than ChristiniaA's hair.

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
ewww christina A looks feral in that video. yuk.

PERMS ARE OVER! this is 2001 not 1985. If you get that perm i'll find you and iron your hair. I'm thinking about that tounge ring...i am very very scared, the belly is fine coz it's nowhere near my head, and tats are different...i don't know if i could handle having that clamp on my tounge even! but it would suit me better that a brow or nose ring....i don't know, i'd need someone to hold my hand! :-[   mummy!!!

(heh, i'm serious i think my mum would have to hold my hand)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
NO NOT A PERM! Take this from a guy short, permed hair is not too attractive. I like the strait look myself. The only curly hair I like is the long loose curls that are natural. Kinda like Faith Hill's when she had her hair long. Christina Auguilera is HOT! But not in that video! I could live in that hair! And I'm 6'2"! Hehe. ;D

Kitten the tongue is not that bad! Mine is starting to get better now. I can talk pretty normal and it feels natural. But I had braces and retainers and stuff so I was used to that felling. ;D

SD'sB I can't access your site. I would love to see some pics of you though. ;D I think we could get along really good. I might be getting a new horse soon! Yeah. ;D It's another ASB but it's a pinto. ;D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL! I give ChristinaA this she can sing. LOL! I just dig the whole latin sound. Everytime I see her in a video she has HUGE hair, she's cool though got a nose ring, bellybutton ring and streaks her hair neon colors.LOL! hummmmmm.......the link in the post didn't work for me, maybe click my little house thing at the bottom of my posts? Congrats!;D we only have one Pinto and he's a PasoFino.  

I don't want tight curls. I was just thinking if I got a perm I could be lazy and not have to curl it everyday. My friend has really long hair and got a perm but it didn't turn out right and ended up being wavy instead. That's what I want. My hair gets a little wavy but not enough to look good so I blow dry it straight. I think I'm just going to get some of those foam or fabric rollers and put them in when I get out of the shower and get dressed then I can just take it out right before I leave for school. Those type of rollers are lighter and give you looser curls. I want it cut layered with the longest being about to my lips and I'm growing out my bangs. It doesn't look good if I just cut it straight across up by my face because my jaw is squared. I got a very helpful beauty book from the library. :)

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
i'm a beauty book right here!!! I use hot rollers to have the soft loose curls....your hair sounds like mine, i wake up with it all wavy and blowdry it straight. How thick is it? If it's really thick like mine, use the hot rollers...if it's just normal i'd use the other kind. Just PLEASE don't perm it!!!!!!!

I got my belly done again...man, i said the f word. Because i have scar tissue from the previous piercing, he had to really shove the needle in hard.
ouch :( but i doesn't hurt now :)

he put the clamp on my tounge to show me what it was like...i've decided not to get that done! He told me its better for, um, you know what, to have a labret anyway  :-*

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Christina A. can sing! Man she's got a set of lungs too. She looks good if she keeps her hair down like she does at award shows. Yes nose ring, belly button, and streaked hair hmmmmmm who DOES that sound like? ;D

Cillana I would take their advice and use the curlers. I'm not a girl so I don't know much about the girls hair. ;D

Kitten how does your belly button feel? I think that would hurt. Why are you not getting the tongue done? And what is a labret? And what are you talking about? ;D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL! if she got a brow ring and a couple more earings, and loved horses and fish and got a major tan and dyed her hair dark brown hair.hummmmmmmm......I would mind singing with RickyMartin or doing the MoulinRouge thing with Pink, Mya and the other chick.LOL! In all my peircings belly button hurt the least, what about you Kitten? My word when they peirced it was D@mn though.LOL!

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yes she would be like you huh. ;D I have all of that except the brow ring & earings. ;D My cousin has her belly button done (I know I already said that) and when she got hers done she said she looked down and saw her blood and got really pale and light headed and the guys who did it said she needed to sit down for a while. I guess she's just weird then huh. And then her younger sister (18) got hers done and it got infected so she took it out and then when it healed she repeirced it with the old ring she had. She insane. ;D I just thought of somthing stupid I did once when I was 12 I peirced my neighbors ear at the top with a safety pin. That was fun. ;D You'd be surprised what a little bit of ice can do. ;D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
1st time I got the BB pierced it got infected like that, 2nd time I just didn't wear the ring and it growed up, so the last time I just peirced it myself, LOL! I did a better job anyway.LOL Yes a little ice does wonders! ;D