Me myself and I

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Well I reside in Southeastern VA about 2 hours from VAbeach. I've been around the sun 26 times, however I am only 16(in my mind atleast ;)) I was born in DoublinIreland, my fav city, lived there till I was 4 moved to PA lived there till I was 5 and been at VA since. Except for a 2 year trip back to Ireland to go to a riding school. I went to UVA, unfortunatly a good 40-50% of the time I was parting or skipping classes~still graduated from college though ;D My "job" is a toughie to describe. Basically I am a jockey, horse trainer, riding instructor, horse breeder, and do various other things. My aunt and I are co-owners of a fam. business, so I drag myself to a business metting occasionally. :p(yuck!) My name is Lynn, however my first name is Jennifer(to avoid serious bodily injury please dont call me that LOL!j/k). I got hitched last Turkey day to a wonderful guy named Jason(J) hes a vet. We "spawned" Aug.21, 01. Jade is a wonderful child, I fear she will turn out like me though. :( We adopted a great 8 year old(9 tommorrow) named Candi, last week. My 13yo niece lives with us as well. I have ~30 tanks running right now from a 2G-800G, like them all. Also more betta bowls than I want to think about. Of those ~30 tanks 4 of them are saltwater. Horses are my passion though, I have 28 lovelies all to myself, J has 6 all are paints and we board 8 other horses, wen it will be 12. I've been fish keeping for about 4 years so addicted to it! Therfor another name of mine is "the fish addict". We have 5 Bernese Mtn. dogs(all well over 100lbs, largest Max is ~150lbs), try walking a dogs that are larger than you.LOL! 2 pugs, 2 foxhounds, 1 malamute/wolf mix, 1 rotty, 1 mastiff, 5 himmy cats, 2 maine coons and 15 barn cats, 3 hamsters and a partridge in a pair tree!!!!!!!!!!LOL! ;D Thats it, hope I didn't bore you to death. If so just bill me for the coffin.LOL! 8) ;D ;) :D :) :p :-*

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL! There is a mess of us 'kritters.LOL!;D

Its oK by me, you will have to talk to the big guy StarDancer though. He is lord of the farm, slip him a lemon filled doughnut and a Dr.Pepper and you will be oK though.LOL! I LOVE Danes, never had one. Are yours the tan and blk ones or the spotted ones? I had a x-racer Greyhound once she was such a loyal dog she would chase after the horses though, wanted to see if she could out run a TB.LOL! 8)