Lose the net, a better way to catch fish?

Dec 29, 2002
Visit site
that thing is stupid. and its not as easy as you think to catch a quick fish with it. the mass of it is way too much to chase fish around a tank.

it would be like trying to catch a fish in a frying pan ... MMMM maybe thats a good idea ;)

Feb 23, 2003
Naples Fl.
www.millevolte.com
that thing is stupid. and its not as easy as you think to catch a quick fish with it. the mass of it is way too much to chase fish around a tank.
If you would have looked closely at the info, it recommends herding the fish into it as well like a trap. Since it is transparent and blends with the water will be more apt to swim into it.

You could easily place food in it to lure them in and wait.

The fact that your fish stay in water may be worth it to some. It will sure beat the funnel I have to use for my Burrfish.

I am going to give one a try. Anything that can reduce the stress of my fish is worth the shot.

Jun 8, 2003
canada
clix.to
Any idea how and when we can get this? My sharks have a veryyyyy hard time with nets.. One actually got caught on a net and my hubby had to cut around it and the poor guy had a piece of net on him for a few days.. finally we were able to get it off of him, he got fungas though which i was able to get rid of thankfully

Jawz

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2003
ontario, canada
Visit site
i dunno ive seen them and they are kinda bulky, and they are not really transparent, maybe to a fish but i dunno. I dont have to net any fish that often so i find it kinda pointless.i bet ud have to take off ur entire light/canopy just to be able to use it effectively