Just for My Fishtank.net

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
What kind of Wrasses did you get any pics yet? Haven't gotted any good pics of my new Anthias yet. My photograpoher :) wife, is having a hard time getting a good one, as soon as she does I will post, she is trying to get a shot of all three in one pic but one always seems to be turned the wrong way. Have been trying to get them to eat pellets but its been a no go so far, they eat frozen with no problem. I only have 2 small Chromis 1 Midas Blenny and the 3 new Anthias in the tank, anyway I was on the puter yesterday, which is right next to the tank, but my back is to the tank so I don't know which fish it was. One of the fish tried to jump out of the tank, he hit the net so hard that he raised the netting frame off of the tank. I am sure the frame wasn't raised much, it came back down in place, but It took me a min or two to figure out waht had happened. Glad I have the netting on the tank now.

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
NO pics of the wrasse's yet but here is some coral pics. Maybe this weekend I can get them, one is a Ruby Head and the other is a Tri Color. Those are some great FISH!!! I love the Chromis, I have two of those. I will have some Anthias and blenny when I get my 150 long up.
Goniopora 2012-03-10_08-06-29_447.jpg Birds nest/trumpet (candy cane) 2012-03-10_08-06-52_75.jpg Zoa's 2012-03-10_08-07-17_349.jpg