ILL MISS YA BUDDY!

Dec 20, 2003
Bemidji, MN
Visit site
i finally sent my bluegill into the giant aquarium in the sky today. i feel terrible, the fish that came to me in such a mysterious fashion has now passed on because of me. for those who do no know the story on how i recieved my fish in a very wierd way, this is how the story begins.

i went to my local pet store to buy a bag of feeder goldfish for my piranhas. i bought 20 goldfish, for some reason the piranhas like the white ones the best, then the gold ones, and then the dark colored ones (brown, gray) so i fed them all the white ones first, then all the gold ones, and finally it came down to the dark colored ones. there was 2 golden ones left in my feeder tank (roughly 2 gallons) and one dark colored one, but when i looked, it was no goldfish at all! it was some type of native fish! it turns out it was a bluegill, but how could a bluegill get mixed in with all those goldfish? i have no idea, he seemed to be right at home with all the goldfish. he was very timid and was kinda shy whenever i went near the tank. i grew attached to him and admired the ferocity in wich he ate the blood worms. it seemed as if he were attacking them, he would sneak up about 4 inches from the water and then dart and suck in 2 or 3 blood worms at a time! and dart back down in the blink of an eye, more ferocious than my piranhas!!! one time i put a small feeder guppy in there (when he was in the small tank) and he sucked it up like it was nothing! and it was biting it either like the piranhas, the size of the feeder guppy compared to the bluegill was huge! at least a 3-4 inch goldfish to my piranhas, and he sucked it up in a blink of an eye! wow! he was a great fish that kept the tank in line and let everyone know who was boss. im gonna miss him very much. i feel terrible for killing him like that, but hey, out with the old and in with the new ( new fish; http://www.myfishtank.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15776 )

thanks alot for listening, i just had to let it all out because i feel terrible for doing that to him, and i hope he'll forgive me in the afterlife

RIP my good fish, RIP