i love this site so far

Oct 22, 2002
::)i am new to the site. I just registered. Been exploring site and love it so far. I have a 55 gallon tank with two paradise fish, two blue gouramis, a mystery gourami(i saved it from walmart...it looks like a drawf but has gotten pretty big) one neon tetra, i had bought 7 but the paradise fish ate them as soon as they went in the tank!!! They one survivor has been on his own for three months now and doing fine. the paradise fish dont even mess with it at all.  I also have a pleco. and just bought a chinese algea eater and a pictus catfish yesterday. I plan on getting some more neons but i want to get some larger ones...the pet store always has small young ones.  I am a little worried about the chinese algea eater after reading the reveiws on it. So far  he keeps to his self.  I just love my paradise fish though...they will eat out my hand and will jump out the water to get it if i am not  fast enough dropping the food in the water, ;D

Oct 22, 2002
Monroe North Carolina
Welcome.  I too am pretty new here, and I also love it.  I have learned lots, and if there's something you need to know, just post the question and you'll get some great advice.  I've got a 55 gal also that I'm still ::) in the process of setting up.  Enjoy!!!!!